A tour of 4 attractive cities for fashion enthusiasts
Travelers have different tastes and desires; Some of them spend the days of the tourist trip relaxing on the beach or performing adventures, while others are attracted to cultural trips and visiting the sights of the historical destination. There is a third category that finds its purpose in shopping centers.
We review in the following The most prominent capitals of fashionwhich will soon witness the start of ready-to-wear fashion shows for fall-winter 2023 2024, which is the delusion of shopaholics in the world.
1 New York
New York-based designers challenged the Parisian world of high-end fashion, when the first introduced sportswear to the world of fashion issued by famous fashion houses, in the forties and fifties of the last century, and they contributed to making New York synonymous with luxury lifestyle and major brands, and the first city to host “Fashion Week”. » which has turned into an event awaited by designers and fashion enthusiasts around the world. New York is also the birthplace or residence of some of the world’s most famous fashion designers, including: Ralph Lauren, Donna Karan, Marc Jacobs, Tom Ford, Carolina Herrera, Tory Burch…
When heading to New York, for tourism, shopping enthusiasts do not forget to go through:
- Soho: It is a shopping area with many high-end “boutiques” and fashion stores for young designers / at, in addition to a group of street vendors who promote imitation fashion … On the other hand, Soho is a popular spot for contemporary art enthusiasts.
- Fifth Avenue (Fifth Avenue): It is the most famous shopping street in the city, offering the latest designers, in the field of haute couture.
Follow more: a romantic trip to Rome
London is a multicultural city, which benefits designers residing in or descending from the global capital, including: Alexander McQueen, Mary Quant, John Galliano, Stella McCartney and Vivienne Westwood.
London shopping locations include:
- Oxford road: It is home to more than 300 stores; The latter offers an unforgettable shopping experience for the tourist, whether he is looking for designer clothes or funky designs.
- Bond Street: When visiting, a tourist may meet a star from the world of media, cinema, or… This street in London is a favorite place for shopping enthusiasts, and it is also popular with celebrities.
- Carnaby Street: The “fashion revolution” began in the sixties of the last century, from this street, which currently includes 100 brands and 60 restaurants and cafes, in a framework that merges heritage with modernity.
Follow more: the most beautiful tourist places in London
Milan is famous for its luxurious “boutiques” and workshops for fashion designers and jewelry, and it is the home of many famous fashion designers, such as: Giorgio Armani, Valentino Garavani, Gianni Versace, Franco Moschino, Ottavio Missoni, Donatella Versace and Marco de Vincenzo.
The following streets are famous among the shopping sites in Milan:
- Street “Monte Napoleone”: It is widely considered the most exclusive and luxurious shopping street, not in Italy, but in the world. It is a hub of boutiques and stores full of famous designer brands, notably Armani, Prada and Gucci.
- Via della Spiga Street: It is a famous shopping street in the Quadrilatero della Moda area and home to high-end shops and stores, distributed in classic buildings that bear Baroque touches in their buildings.
Paris has been the capital of fashion and fashion in the world since the sixteenth century. It has had an impact on the fashion world since then, knowing that the fashion industry is one of the most profitable industries in France, and it is an integral part of its economy. Leading French designers have become household names in the world and are changing the face of fashion forever; Such as: Coco Chanel and Saint Laurent.
Shopping streets in the French capital include:
- Champs Elysees: The famous avenue is the most expensive in Paris, and it is remarkable for its magnificent architecture and is surrounded by trees. It houses high-end European fashion stores, world-class restaurants and “boutiques” that display designer brands along two kilometers. According to “online” statistics, more than 300,000 people walk this street every day.
- Boulevard Saint-Germain: It is located along the seventh arrondissement, in the heart of the “Saint-Germain-des-Prés”, and is 3150 meters long and 30 meters wide. It is one of the beautiful streets in the capital and includes home décor, fashion and gourmet food stores.
Follow more: the joy of shopping in Paris