Alevi organizations, AKP’s President Recep Tayyip ErdoganRegarding the visit of . to the Haci Bektas Veli Lodge,It is unacceptable that the President, who disregards the values of the Alevis in the Huseyin Gazi Lodge, cannot tolerate even the portrait of the Hünkar, and sits on the post where only our fathers, mothers and fathers can sit, is now putting an alternative event to the traditional commemoration events that Alevis have made traditional and whose dates do not change. We do not find this visit as sincere as in the visit to the Hüseyin Gazi Lodge. We want him to go back on his decision while the road is near” he declared.
Alevi organizations, which decided to gather in Hacı Bektaş on August 15, will march on August 16 with the slogan ‘We Want Our Dervish Lodge’.
Alevi Bektashi Federation, Alevi Associations Federation, Alevi Foundations Federation, Confederation of European Alevi Unions, Hacı Bektaş Veli Anatolian Cultural Foundation, Alevi Cultural Associations, Pir Sultan Abdal Cultural Association, are partners of Erdoğan, who will visit Hacı Bektaş Veli Lodge on 13 August. called for a statement.
The written statement made by Alevi organizations is as follows:
“ERDOĞAN’S VISIT TO OUR HÜSEYİN GAZİ CONVENTION LAUNCHED SERIOUS DISCUSSIONS IN THE PUBLIC AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC OPINION”
- The process, which started with the attacks on our cemevis in Ankara on 30 July 2022, continues by changing its dimensions. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan’s visit to our Hüseyin Gazi Lodge, before the background of the attack was clarified, caused serious discussions in the Alevi public and the general public.
- It has been announced that the President of the AKP government, who does not recognize our lodges and cemevis, refuses to take them under constitutional guarantee, turns a blind eye to the demands of Alevis, and persists in discriminating and discriminating policies, will now visit our Alevis’ Hünkar Hacı Bektaş Veli Lodge on 13 August 2022.
“IT IS UNACCEPTABLE TO PUT AN ALTERNATIVE EVENT TO THE MEMORIAL ACTIVITIES THAT THE FLAME MADE TRADITIONAL AND THE DATES DO NOT CHANGE”
- It is unacceptable that the President, who disregards the values of the Alevis in the Huseyin Gazi Lodge, cannot tolerate even the portrait of the Hünkar, and sits on the post where only our fathers, mothers and fathers can sit, is now putting an alternative event to the traditional commemoration events that Alevis have made traditional and whose dates do not change.
“WE WANT IT TO BACK THE DECISION WHILE THE ROAD IS CLOSE”
- In this respect, we do not find this visit as sincere as the visit to the Hüseyin Gazi Lodge. We want him to return from his decision while the road is near. If they want it very much, this year’s ’59. They can attend the official protocol ceremony to be held within the scope of the ‘National and 33rd International Hacı Bektaş Veli Commemoration Events’. While coming to this commemoration, we demand that they come with the decision regarding the transfer of our dervish lodges to the Alevis and concrete solutions to our demands.
“WE ARE WAITING FOR ALL OF OUR LIVES TO OUR WALK ON AUGUST 16, AT 11:00, WITH THE SIGN ‘WE WANT OUR COMPANY’ FROM THREE ARMS”
- As Alevi institutions, we decided to hold an extraordinary meeting to discuss the youth and Karbala projects of the ministry, along with the recent developments. In this respect, we invite all our Alevi institutions to an extraordinary meeting on 15 August 2022 at 15:00 in Hacı Bektaş. We look forward to welcoming all of our souls to our march on August 16 at 11:00, with the motto ‘We Want Our Dervish Lodge’.